South Indian Non-Veg Diet Plan To Lose Weight
You asked for it, and here it is ! South Indian Non-Veg diet plan for weight loss. As per your requests, I have added more options.This is a non vegetarian diet plan which gives you 1200 Kcal per day. You can lose up to 4 kg per month by following this diet plan if you do not have any medical issues. Also, don't forget to do cardio workouts like walking, running, cycling or swimming for 45 minutes, five times a week.
(1 glass luke warm water + 1 tsp seeds)
Seeds can be Flax seeds/ Fenugreek seeds/ Safflower seeds/ Sunflower seeds/ Jeera/ Fennel)
(Cereal +Milk + Fruit+ Egg/Chicken)
Example: 2 Rava Idli + 1 cup sambar + 1 fruit
· Option 1: 2 Stuffed Roti / 2 Whole Wheat Wrap (sautéed veggies/ chopped boiled eggs as stuffing)
· Option 2: 2 Idli / Wheat Puttu/ 2 Rava Dosa /2 Rava Idli (sautéed veggies side dish/ 1 cup sambar)
· Option 3: 1 cup of Veg Poha/ Veg Dalia / Veg Upma
· Option 4: 2 Toast (2 slice Multigrain/ Rye Bread)/ 2 Grilled Sandwich (Veg/ Egg/ Chicken) / 3 Tbsps. Bran flakes
· Option 5: Oats porridge with Fruit.
Milk: Flavoured Milk (Saffron/ Cardamom/ Vanilla)
Fruit: With breakfast cereal or as whole fruit
Egg: Boiled/ Poached/Omelette/ Egg Burji/ Egg Roll or as Egg Nog or Chicken as stuffing. Avoid egg yolk.
(Pulses/Sprouts+ Fruit +Seeds)
Example: Sprouts salad + 1tsp flaxseeds + 1 fruit
· Pulses and Sprouts salad/ Roasted Channa/ Dal
· Fruit can be taken along with sprouts or as a whole fruit
· Seeds - Roasted & cold pressed seeds can be sprinkled over salads or sprouts( e.g. Flaxseeds)
(Cereal + 1 cup Curd+ Veggies+ Egg Curry)
Example: 1 Ragi roti + Egg curry + mixed veg salad + 1 cup yoghurt
· 1Chappati/ 1bowl Pulao/ 1Kathi Roll/ 1 bowl Pasta / 1bowl Noodles / 1 Bread slice (Multigrain/Rye bread)/ 1/2 plate Brown Rice/ 1 Ragi Roti
(Try to use whole wheat pasta or noodles. Use tomato sauce instead of white sauce)
· As Salad (Cucumber, Carrot, Radish, Broccoli, etc.)
(1 Fruit+ 1 glass skimmed milk or 1 glass strawberry shake)
(Cereal + pulses + lean meat (chicken/egg) + Veggies + 1 tsp oil)
Example: 1 Chapatti + chicken curry + 1 cup salad (moong dal -30gm, cucumber, onion)
Options: Same as lunch.