How to Walk Correctly for Weight Loss?

In my last post I had mentioned about the health benefits of walking. Here I am posting the best posture to walk and how to walk properly for weight loss.
As I had already told you, 30 minutes of walking a day, helps you to keep your weight steady while 45 minutes of brisk walking makes your lose a great deal of weight without having to make any changes in your diet.
So what are you waiting for? Hit the road and walk your way to better fitness and weight control by walking in the correct way as mentioned below:
  1. First things first, wear a pair of sturdy athlete's walking shoes.
  2. Shoulders should be relaxed and kept back and down
  3. Chest slightly pushed forwards and tummy in.
  4. Keep your elbows bent at 90 degrees.
  5. Keep your head straight and look straight ahead.
  6. Swing your arms backwards and forwards.But keep them close to your body.
  7. Keep your steps long and far.
  8. Heels should touch the ground first and then the toes.
  9. Walk briskly; as briskly as possible.
  10. Take deep and normal breathing.
  11. Last but not the least, enjoy your walk, smile, look around and have fun.

4 comments:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
    topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    Feel free to visit my web blog; Want to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was
    super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


    my blog post Solpria Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to find knowledgeable people in this particular subject,
    however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    Feel free to visit my web site :: DeeTVantrump

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your valuable comment