Walking should be made a part of our daily routine for maintaining health because of the following reasons.
- Walking helps in weight loss.Walk 30 minutes a day to maintain health and prevent weight gain.Brisk walking for 45 minutes a day helps you to lose weight remarkably without having to change your diet.
- Walking helps to prevent Diabetes.By walking, the pancreas that produces insulin gets activated and hence prevent Type 2 Diabetes.
- Walking gives strength to your heart muscle, bones and brain.
- Walking helps to combat depression, anxiety and stress.Feeling low? Go for a walk.
- Walking helps in better hair growth and prevents hair fall.Sweating of head improves blood circulation in the head and activates hair follicles, thus helping you to have healthy hair.
- Walking helps to prevent colon cancer and breast cancer.
- Walking brings down High Blood Pressure
- Walking gets you a good sleep and makes you feel better and more energized.