6 Reasons to Drink Green Tea Everyday

Green tea is the new kid in the block.Many of my friends have asked me to post about Green tea.After having researched about green tea for a while, I have come to a conclusion that, green tea indeed helps in losing weight.
For those who hate the taste of green tea, there are many flavored green teas available in the market today.Recently I tried a berry flavored green tea which was simply superb.
Now coming to the good effects of green tea,it has a lot more useful nutrients than any conventional tea.It contains a certain group of phytoproteins called catechins which makes it stand out among all the others.These catechins act against free radicals which are the precursors of various health hazards in our body including cancer and heart disease.
The following are the health benefits of drinking green tea
  1. According to recent studies, one cup of green tea can can lower your chances of getting high Blood Pressure by about 80%
  2. Reduces cholesterol and makes the arteries clear and free from block
  3. Increases the bone density and strengthens the bone.
  4. Good for women who have post menopausal disorders and those nearing menopause.
  5. Fights stress and depression.
  6. Last but most important, it helps to lose weight.
Hence it is highly recommended that you make green tea a part of your health plan.
Like a coin's two sides, green tea has some disadvantages also,if taken excessively by men. It can lead to erectile dysfunctions in men if they take green tea excessively.

15 comments:

  1. Well thanks. I'm an avid drinker of green tea... Your post helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable information. Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go green, and flourish.... tnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first visit, will visit you again.Enjoyed the post, loved the read. Thanks for sharing! If you wish to follow back that would be great I'm at http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
    Have a lovely new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green tea are anti oxidants. This is very helpful to our body.

    Thank you for this informative post Doc.

    P.S.
    Thanks also for adding me to your network at IndiBlogger ::

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Herbert, Swetha and Helen thanks for the comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. i tried it once..but i really cudn't get through half the cup! but i guess il try again! wer exactly dyu get flavored green tea?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!
    Feel free to surf my blog :: buy coffee beans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any discussion
    boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

    My webpage :: Natural Cleanse Review

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my web
    site thus i came to go back the desire?.I am trying to find things to enhance my website!
    I suppose its ok to use some of your concepts!
    !

    Also visit my site ... Lift and glow pro review

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's really a nice and useful piece of info. I'm glad
    that you just shared this useful information with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.


    Have a look at my site Auravie Wrinkle REduction

    ReplyDelete
  12. Asking questions are really nice thing if you
    are not understanding something totally, however this post provides fastidious
    understanding yet.

    be your own boss

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it
    better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Here is my page: restaurant

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your valuable comment